You must be at least 18 years old to view and engage with Our Sites, Services and the Platform and therefore We do not knowing collect Personal Information of those under 18. If you are under 18 you are prohibited from engaging with Our Site, Services and the Platform. If We become aware that We have unknowingly collected Personal Information relating to person under 18 We will delete that information in full and as quickly as possible. If you believe that We have collected the Personal Information relating to an Under 18, please inform Us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com
Collection of Information
- We collect the Personal Information you give Us when you register your Account, including your name, address, and other Personal Information requested as part of your use of the Site or the Services, or the information you choose to give Us when you use the Services or Platform.
- When you register for an Account, you may be asked to provide data regarding race or ethnicity. You are not required to submit this information to Us, in order to use the Site, Services or contribute to the Platform.
- We automatically collect certain kinds of non-personal information from you when you use the Site, the Platform or the Services, including device, browser type, operating system, CPU speed, referring or exit webpages, click patterns, Session ID, and your computer’s IP address.
How your information is used
We collect and use your personal and non-personal information for internal purposes only or for gathering aggregate and anonymized data.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To conduct routine business operations such as verification of identification, authentication, payment, contact purposes and general research.
- To determine suitability for the Tasks assigned via the Platform
- To gather generic product, location and other contributed information to make reports based on aggregate anonymized data, which We may use internally, or which We may sell to others. (Legal basis: the processing is necessary for the purposes of Our legitimate interests, balanced against your interests and rights and freedoms)
- To comply with legal requirements. (legal basis: the processing is necessary for the purposes of Our legitimate interests, balanced against your interests and rights and freedoms).
- We will only share data regarding race and ethnicity with your explicit consent, which We will ask when We first collect this information from you.
- We may also ask your separate consent for additional ways to process your personal data, for example to provide you with advertisements, offers, and other promotional content, or when We want to process your location data (legal basis: your consent).
How We store your data
Your data is stored in Our internal systems and protected using systems such as SSL, encryption and anonymisation. It is your responsibility, however, to maintain the security of any Link you receive when using the Services.
All user contributions to the Platform are anonymised before being stored and/or used internally and externally.
We do not retain your information for longer than it is necessary for the purpose it was collected for. We do not retain Personal Data for more than 3 years.
As part of Our routine business operations, We may transfer your Personal Information to certain third parties with whom We contract for the limited purpose of obtaining general research. These service providers are obligated to protect your information, and they do not use your Personal Information for their own commercial purposes.
We do not share your personal information without your consent except where it is necessary for Us to complete the purpose in which it was collected for, or where it is required by law.
If We sell assets or are acquired by or merged with another entity, We may provide such entity user information without obtaining your further consent. We may provide notice of such mergers on Our Site.
In the event that We wish to share your Personal Information with a third party for any reason not contained within this policy We will inform you and request your consent before doing so.
Your rights and opting out
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have certain rights in relation to your Personal Information. We aim to comply within 30 days of your request however where the request is complex We may require more time. You may be asked for information for fraud prevention or to confirm that you have the required authority to make such request.
|Your right||How to action|
|Subject Access Requestfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Restrict how We use your email@example.com|
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at the following web address: https://www.ico.org.uk/.